3 Reasons You Can't Get a Mortgage Right Now | Why is it so difficult to get a real estate loan?

SHARE:





Real estate, like all other asset classes, goes through market cycles. As the market rises, property values ​​increase and, in general, the possibility of obtaining a loan becomes easier. As the market falls, property values ​​decline and the ability to obtain a loan generally becomes more difficult. Usually when loans become more difficult to obtain; you can start to ask yourself a list of questions: Where do I get money for my next deal? Why has it gotten so much more difficult to get a loan today when it seemed easy two months ago? And most importantly, how am I going to finance my next deal? To answer the questions above, we must take a step back and see how loans have evolved in real estate. I started investing in real estate when I bought my first duplex in 2004 outside of Philadelphia with a private loan of $ 30,000. Since that first deal, I have seen four different loan markets. From 2005 to 2008, real estate went through its infamous “no doc” period that basically provided loans without the need for documentation. As you can imagine, this did not end well with a collapse in asset prices that had not been seen since the great depression. From 2007 to 2010, the pendulum swung completely the other way, and obtaining a loan became extremely cumbersome. This period was famous for the large number of offers to buy, but without capital to buy. For the past nine years, the process of getting money for a deal can be summed up in one word: easy. When I talk about getting money, I mean the debt of the deal. For example, an apartment building costs $ 1 million. For simplicity, I have to raise 25% or 250k of the deal from my investor partners, leaving the remaining 75% or 750k to be financed by a debt provider, such as a bank, agency debt, or private lender. Obtaining that 75% of debt has been “easy” until the COVID virus. Now we enter what I call the “crazy crown” atmosphere. Which is a fluid and ever-changing environment that may be completely different on the day I publish this article. 📘Grab your copy of “Private Capital Raising” available now on Amazon
https://amzn.to/2LkYEi7

As always, email us with any real estate questions at HelpMe@DeRosaGroup.com and we will answer them in an upcoming episode. Monday tutoring for real estate investors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VZWaV12KjM&list=PLwMizf219eEJtw_RRKw7PAxfEW95iM936

Private capital raising for your real estate deals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmdNwTRUO7k&list=PLwMizf219eEKg-l6dRaFgxkIguvhG8dGb

Buy and hold real estate investments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzhkWhyssaM&list=PLwMizf219eEKXeibbtOOJmmQ5F2-47a0d

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thederosagroup/
Website: https://www.derosagroup.com/

Learn more about The DeRosa Group by watching our popular videos: How I Bought an 18 Unit Apartment WITHOUT MONEY out of Pocket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dDRVGYI1wg&t=14s

Share this video! #MattFaircloth #derosagroup # real loans.

Source Link

COMMENTS

Name

Crytocurrency,12,Deals/Offers,7,Digital Marketing & SEO,14,Education,20,Finance,87,Hosting,60,Insurance,32,Loan,9,Mortgage,23,Reviews,27,Shopping,31,Software & Apps,92,Trading,11,Travel,12,Web Development,18,
ltr
item
Viralrook: 3 Reasons You Can't Get a Mortgage Right Now | Why is it so difficult to get a real estate loan?
3 Reasons You Can't Get a Mortgage Right Now | Why is it so difficult to get a real estate loan?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ul3by12T58M/hqdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ul3by12T58M/default.jpg
Viralrook
https://www.viralrook.com/2021/09/3-reasons-you-cant-get-mortgage-right.html
https://www.viralrook.com/
https://www.viralrook.com/
https://www.viralrook.com/2021/09/3-reasons-you-cant-get-mortgage-right.html
true
1590536632264483595
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content